Holland America Line Departure Ports
Holland America Line has departure ports in South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Dubai.
Holland America Line's Top 10 Departure Ports
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- San Diego, California
- Vancouver, BC
- Rome (Civitavechhia), Italy
- Sydney, Australia
- Seattle, Washington
- Tampa, Florida
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Barcelona, Spain
- Venice, Italy
Click on a city below to see all sailings on Holland America Line from that cruise departure port.
The following cities are not presently departure ports for Holland America Line:
South America / Central America
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Los Angeles, California
San Diego, California
Vancouver, British Columbia
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Asia / Australia / Middle East
Auckland (New Zealand)
Hong Kong, China
Anchorage, Baltimore (Maryland), Baltra (Galapagos Islands), Bangkok, Thailand, Barbados, Beijing (China), Brisbane (Australia), Cape Town, Cartagena (Colombia),
Charleston, Colon (Panama), Dubai, United Arab Emirates,
Dublin (Ireland), Durban, South Africa,
Ensenada (Mexico), Galveston (Texas),
Genoa (Italy), Greenwich, Great Britain, Haifa (Israel),
Harwich (England), Honolulu (Oahu - Hawaii), Istanbul (Turkey), Jacksonville,
Lisbon (Portugal), Long Beach (California),
Kaohsiung (Taiwan), Kobe (Japan), Malaga (Spain), Manaus (Brazil), Miami (Florida),
Monte Carlo (Monaco), New Orleans (Louisiana),
Norfolk, Oslo (Norway), Palma De Mallorca (Spain),
Paris (Rouen), Perth (Fremantle),
Port Canaveral (Florida),
San Francisco, San Juan (Puerto Rico), Sao Paulo (Santos), Shanghai (Baoshan), Skagway, Alaska, Southampton (London, England), Suez (Egypt), Tianjin (China),
Tokyo (Yokohama, Japan), Valencia (Spain),
Search for Cruises on Holland America Line
Price intelligence by CruiseFocus
Talk to a Holland America Line Cruise Expert. Call us at:
Money Saving Advice when Buying a Holland America Line Cruise
- Best advice we can give: the earlier you book, the better. Prices for early bookers tend to be lower, and, the best cabins on Holland America Line ships book first.
- We show all discounts. When you search for cruises on our site, we will ask questions that will qualify you for the best available rate – are you over 55, active or retired military, past passenger (Mariner Society) with Holland America Line, etc.
- If you are flying to your cruise departure port, buy your air separately from your cruise. You will almost certainly find a better deal versus buying your air ticket with your cruise.
- Never pay a service fee to book a cruise. There are web sites who will charge $24.99 to book a cruise with them. We can book you the same cruise for the same price, and, we do not charge service fees.
More Cruise Lines to Consider
Holland America Line is not the only cruise line you should consider. Check out other great cruise lines, including: